I know that most of you that are involved with Chinese adoption realize that the possiblity of siblings that are known are almost none. I know that when referrals come out, I look for referrals from Ryleigh's orphanage. I always think "that could be Ryleigh's little sister"......
Well what would you do, if when you were in China you found out that your new daughter had not one, but two siblings? You would want to adopt them as well, right?
Well this family had just that happen to them and they need your help.
If you are a reader of my blog, I encourage you to give what you can. Even if it is just ONE DOLLAR to help this little girl get her brothers back home.
Everyone knows that adoption is not cheap, well imagine if you just completed one adoption and were compelled by fate to adopt again very soon.
Please, I beg you, give....
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment